Thursday, April 28, 2011

Describing people

DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF:

I’m a young woman (I am in my 20’s). I am average height and slim. I have pale skin. I have long straight dark brown hair. My face is oval with small dark brown eyes, thin brown eyebrows, curly thin eyelashes, big nose, thick lips and pierced ears. I wear braces. Guess who am I? jejeje you already know me.


DESCRIBING A FAMOUS PERSON:

He is sexy, attractive and manly. He is middle age. He is tall and slim. He has short, straight, gray hair. His face is oval with brown eyes, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, straight nose and thin lips. He has white skin. He is very formal and elegant. He has acted in television and movies and he is a director too. He is like a good wine: while is older is better.


Alejandra saldarriaga

1 comment: