Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's Describe!

Me

I have an oval face, long wavy brunette hair, thick eyebrows, big bright round light brown eyes, long eyelashes, straight nose, and indeterminable lips. My teeth are slightly crooked, but I like it.

One of my favorite parts of myself is my skin, I totally love it because it is white decorated with a lot of birth marks anywhere. I am kind of slim, short and beautiful in my way.

That's it I guess xD


Emma Watson

A harmoniously perfect face to view, head to toe cover by soft white skin, with a few freckles in the face and a natural blush in the cheeks (mostly when she smiles). Emma has short wavy dyed blond hair, small ears, narrow eyebrows, bright round brown eyes, small pug nose, and very kissable lips. Her teeth are polished white, as pearls.

She is slim, average height with an elegant posture.

I think Emma Watson is so beautiful and she always looks astounding, no matter if she wears a sweater with a pair of jeans or a Designer's Dress.


By Luisa Cano/Miley Potter :P

No comments:

Post a Comment