Monday, December 12, 2011

MY FUTURE!!!!

I don’t know anything about my future, but I have several predictions:
In education, I might study a master in environmental administration or pedagogy here o in Chile, I hope win a scholarship in the Valparaiso University ( I apply yet). I will study French or Italian next year.
Work: maybe, I will continue being a teacher and I will continue realize the project with my friends about the bioplastic company. But I like work in a petrol company (shulmberger).
Family: I will get married in one or two years, I may have one or two children and I will live in a big house.
Traveling: I want to travel all world, but special Russia, Germany, Spain and Japan.I going to go to Argentina the next year, I want know Ushuaia; it’s a small, beautiful and cold town, I like look the penguin.
My short future is work and work, this December I am working in the Colombo Americano in a ticket office and I going to dance very much.

LYLIANA MEDINA, COURSE 8 AT 6:20 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment